仙来居伴奏网

标题: Like a star by corinne bailey rae [打印本页]

作者: longyujoy    时间: 2011-6-28 22:34:51     标题: Like a star by corinne bailey rae

有点喷麦了,话筒就20多钱,不太好~~~
声音就是干声,没有后期制作~~
唱的歌曲的前一段~~~ Just like a star across my sky, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 温暖我的掌心Oh.. I do love you, 喔,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒You've got this look i can't describe, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I'm alive, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 当一切老去Without a doubt you're on my side, 我相信,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 天堂太远Can't find the words to write this song, 爱在心头口难开,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh.,.. Your love, 喔,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this,With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, The way it is, 如今我终于明白一切It's not a secret anymore, 再不是秘密'cause we've been through that before, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you're the only one, 从今夜开始,我知道你是我的唯一I've been confused and in the dark, 也曾迷惑不解,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands温暖我的掌心
作者: longyujoy    时间: 2011-7-7 14:18:18

没有人踩啊,悲哀悲哀
作者: treverking    时间: 2011-7-7 18:14:42

同是差设备的支持一下·······
作者: longyujoy    时间: 2011-7-8 19:48:01

回复 3# treverking

哎呀,谢谢支持哈!
作者: ilooktoyou    时间: 2011-7-10 21:09:52

回复 2# longyujoy

我也不知道为什么我的翻唱也是没人踩 连一个都没有 哎。。。。。
作者: zorro66    时间: 2011-7-13 01:38:24

半夜 了。。来听词曲感觉很有意境。支持了。。有些喷麦。。别的都挺好啊。。喜欢的翻唱作品