Walk through the light to find the shadow,
穿越光芒去找寻影子
Til’ your gods stall you from the edge,
直到上帝从边缘把你拦住
Sunk in the thought, the feel, the distance,
沉浸在思想,感觉,距离
Was it your secret?
是你的秘密吧?
Stop holding your fear, let memory live and die alone.
别再紧握着恐惧,让回忆自生自灭
No need to be there, let your desire scream,
无需在那里停留,让你的欲望呼喊
Til’ you feel alive.
直到你感觉活着
‘Cause you are beautiful,
因你如此美丽
Your scars are beautiful,
你的伤痕如此美丽
Like the jade.
如玉
You’ll still shine, when you sink into the sea,
你依旧耀眼,当你沉没深海
When the bleeding scarlet jealousy, carves the way you believe.
淌血的殷红嫉妒,刻于你信仰之路
Brink of the light, the wings of the night,
光之边缘,夜的羽翼
Look into the eyes of fallen angels,
看着坠落的天使的双眸
Sink like a stone into the dark,
犹如一颗沉没至黑暗的石头
Where no light can touch.
在那光芒无法抵达的地方
Will god break my fall?
上帝会否打破我的堕落?
I feel the mystery, tries to take me along,
我感觉这个谜,将引领着我前往
To the end of the world, where I still believe,
直到世界的尽头,那个我依然相信着
The colour is from your eyes.
色彩是来自你眼睛的地方
‘Cause you were beautiful,
因你如此美丽
Your blood was beautiful, yesterday,
你的血液如此美丽,如昨
I still hide at the seam of memories,
我依然隐藏在回忆的缝隙
Oh, I still hold my rosary, beneath the pain of life.
oh,我仍持着玫瑰经,在生命的痛楚之下
Where the tears, when the bloody face of love, they take away the stain,
眼泪,鲜血满面的爱,或会将污痕洗涤
Know that the stars of the sky,
天际繁星
Glow in the ocean,
海之光辉
The art of life,
生命的艺术
Makes me wanna die in the colour of heaven.
让我想死于天堂之色
Oh, another day has gone,
oh,又一天过去
Another friend has gone into the flame,
又一位朋友走进了光焰
It’s burning now, jibun de kirisaita mune no kizuato sae birei ni naru made.
一切在燃烧,就连自己亲手划破的胸中的伤痕都变得美丽
Oh, ’cause you are beautiful,
oh,因你如此美丽
Your scars are beautiful, like the jade,
你的伤痕如此美丽,如玉
You’ll still shine, when you sink into the sea,
你会耀眼依旧,即使你沉入深海
When the bleeding scarlet jealously carves the way you believe,
滴血的殷红嫉妒刻于你信仰之路
Now and forever, you’ll be loved,
现在,永远,你将被爱
Let your destiny lead your heart
就让命运引导你的心
My Jade 作者: 沙小玳 时间: 2012-3-13 11:32:33